As promised, below are several pics that I took of the city of Djibouti & shopping areas. It's pretty obvious that this place is quite poor, and so it may not be exactly what you expect. I wanted to write a little blurb about each pic, but I could only narrow them down to 95, and because Blogger only allows 5 pics per post, I have put all of them on my MobileMe Gallery. It's pretty cool because once you click the link below, it will take you to all the pics. At the bottom left of the page, you have 4 different viewing options (the second one I like the best), so feel free to play around with the site to suit your viewing pleasure. If you have any questions, feel free to comment and ask.
MobileMe Gallery
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice! Thanks for posting the pics, Zach. Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteAnytime Rev, I am doing pretty good now, the time is flying by!
ReplyDelete