skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Big Ol' Djibouti
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Kenya - Part 1
Ok, so I know this is only 2 pics, but I haven't posted in a while, so I wanted to give you all a little something.
These 2 are of me flying in a C-130 to Kenya. No, it was NOT comfortable, yes, the flight was long, and YES, it was loud!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Hottest Place on Earth
Places I've Been This Deployment
Seychelles
Anjouan, Comoros
Grand Comore, Comoros
Kisumu, Kenya
Addis Ababa, Ethipoia
Nairobi, Kenya
Djibouti, Djibouti
Manda Bay, Kenya
Shella, Kenya
Lamu, Kenya
Kiunga, Kenya
Malindi, Kenya
Mombassa, Kenya
Shimoni, Kenya
Zachary Price
Well those of you visiting this site already know me really well, so I just ask that you feel free to comment and to pray for my safe return.
View my complete profile
Sign up to receive new posts directly to your email account:
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(29)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
▼
September
(2)
Kenya - Part 1
BACKDATED - Camp McCrady
►
August
(6)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment