Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Caleb Declan Price

As most of you know already, Caleb Declan Price was born October 12, 2009 at 5:45 am. He weighed in at 8 lbs 6.5 oz, and measured 21.5" long. So far, he has received a clean bill of health, does not have Jaundice, and was circumcised (although apparently thoroughly disappointed with the latter). Jeannie is also healing quit nicely, and hope to be discharged today (Oct. 14). I was able to hear the entire birthing process, which was absolutely amazing, and my mother in law has been iPhoning me some pics which is very awesome.

Below are the photos that I have received and would like to share with you. Enjoy.


This pic is of Caleb shortly after he was born, not even a day old.



Another one on the same day as the pic above.



Here's my baby boy in all his cuteness!


And another completely cute photo of Caleb.



No, he's not crying, he's actually yawning in this one, however I think I will see this face again and again accompanied by a high decibel audiotone.



And last, but certainly not least, a pic of my baby boy and my beautiful wife. Congratulations to her for sacrificing 10 months of her life to make for an eternity of loving memories. I love you Jeannie, and I am so very proud of you. Thank you for giving me the BEST gift possible.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Zach! Again, congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rev! I think you are the only person who comments on my posts, much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete