Last night's "burning" was RIDICULOUSLY potent! I don't even think that I can find the words on how to describe such a stench. As soon as you step outside a building, you inhale just once, and it's enough to make you sick. I seriously cannot take another night of that again. It truly is horrific.
I also wanted to mention that there are large mice scurrying about all over this base. It makes walking around at night somewhat annoying, because you never know which way they will flee, and mostly they will run into you. And of course, where there's mice, there are snakes. Now for me, and my extreme fear of snakes, I have not had the misfortune of seeing a snake, however something to keep in mind is that there isn't one species of snake here that is NOT poisonous.
That's all for now, more to follow........

No comments:
Post a Comment